Summer Camp 2023
School Kids Aloud Summer Camp offers 8 themed weeks of exciting activities for children. These activities are age-appropriate group-based activities designed by our expert team of physical education teachers with your children in mind at all times.
Summer Camp Activities
Children will enjoy 50 hours of childcare per week (excluding bank holiday in August) and 8 weeks of fun-filled summer camp activities.
- 8 themed weeks of exciting activities!
- Age-appropriate group-based activities.
- Outdoor games i.e football, basketball, chasing games, obstacle courses, treasure hunts, hula hoops, dodgeball, and skipping.
- Indoor activities i.e. Lego, Cars, Dolls, puzzles, Jenga, building blocks, colouring, board games, books, animals, and sensory toys.
- Cosy corners in each room for relaxing and reading.
- Indoor and outdoor Astro area.
- Arts and crafts
- Science experiments
- Water play/ water fights, Playing with sand, Exploring nature around the school, and Walks in the park.
- Nature trail, Picnics, Dancing, Drama, Fashion shows, Trampoline Time, Supervised Gadget time, and Friday Movie.
Please advise us of any specific medical, dietary or physical needs.We cater for special dietary requirements.
- Breakfast (cereals, toast, bread, milk , water)
- Morning snack (fruit + sandwich, croissant, wraps, etc. With filling of ham, cheese, butter)
- Hot lunch (cooked on site. Menu tailored to suit school age children)
- Afternoon snack (sandwich, croissant, wraps, etc. With filling of ham, cheese, jam on Fridays
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- Full payment to be made at booking.
- Parent availing of the NCS will need to send in a screen shot of the full NCS award.
- Accept hours on the hive.
- NCS refunds & sibling discounts will be made after the booking is complete and full payment is made.
- NCS subsidies will reconciled throughout the July and August.
- Any outstanding subsidies/fees that may arise to any issues in relation to the ncs/fee/subsidies will have to be paid in full by the parent.
- Places are limited per group.
- Children can be booked in for 1 or 2 months (July &August) .
- Children will need to bring in Sunhat (when needed) water bottle (everyday), and suncream should be applied before arriving at the summer camp.